Problems whit GridPanel in a Panel When GridPanel's Store use DataBind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems whit GridPanel in a Panel When GridPanel's Store use DataBind

Hi, Please can you help me?

I have a problem when I load the Stores in 2 or more differents TabPanels, while the TabPanel 1
    is active, the gridpanel's controls in that panel shows well, but isn't well for the others panels, because the gridpanels it unconfigures and we must collapse for become in its previous form.

in the pictures you can see the TabPanels and only one TabPanel has the problem because is not active at the moment when load the data in its store, how can i fix this problem?
    I hope i was very explicit, Thanks for your atention
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	24084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error2.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	24085  
    Hi @rcfabian90,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

Thank you for a detailed explanation. It helps to understand the problem. But, unfortunately, it is difficult to suggest something reproducing and investigating it on our side. Could you, please, provide us with a test case to reproduce the problem?
    Hi Danni

I'm not sure how I make that, but my problem is directly with the gridpanel, when i update the GridPanel's stores and i work with TabPanels,because only the last GridPanel's view is successful but the firsts GridPanel became distorted then I need to collapse two times for become successful the view

this always happen when i update two or more gridpanels in different tabsPanels at the same time

Thank you Danii

Did you understand my problem?
    Thank you for an additional explanation. Though, this is still actual:

But, unfortunately, it is difficult to suggest something reproducing and investigating it on our side. Could you, please, provide us with a test case to reproduce the problem?
    Hi Danni I'll share with you a file with the problem

Please, check it.

Here is the file

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by rcfabian90; Aug 25, 2015 at 3:54 PM.
    Thank you for the test project. Actually, it is something against our policy to deal with a test project that we didn't request. It is mentioned in our Forum Guidelines For Posting New Topics. Though, I am making an exclusion this first time, because you are new on the forums.

Running the web site I am getting the Exception that this assembly could not be loaded.
    <add assembly="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71E9BCE111E9429C"/>
    Please let me know if this assembly is required or not.
    Hi Danni,

I'm very sorry, is don't necesary that assembly, also if you have a problem with a reference service, you can delete that file then the test is going to compile without problems

Thanks Danni
    Okay, thanks.

I also had to exclude wsTipoProducto.asmx file, because it refers to a not existing code behind file.

Seems I got the site runnable here. Though, I am not sure how to reproduce the problem.

I don't see any data in the GridPanels (regardless it is in the active tab or not) and cannot see a way (button?) to load data.

Please describe the exact steps to reproduce the issue.
    Hi dannil, well you should try give two o more clicks on button "prueba". doesn't care if is the active tabpanel 1,2 or 3 also is don't necesary some data, anyway happen the same, please try again with diferentes actives tab panel,
    Thanks Dannil for your time
    I don't see the "prueba" button. I see "PROBAR". Is it the button that you mean?

Pressing this button doesn't produce any effect. I had a look - it calls the SrvCargarPrueba method which is:
    [DirectMethod]
    public void SrvCargarPrueba()
    {
        try
        {
            List<object> olN = new List<object>();
            this.CargarStore(this.StoreFlete, olN);
            this.CargarStore(this.StoreTransporteOrigen, olN);
            this.CargarStore(this.StoreTransporteDestino, olN);
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
        }
    }
    This .CargarStore() overload is being called:
    public void CargarStore(Ext.Net.Store oStore, object Lista)
    {
        oStore.DataSource = Lista;
        oStore.DataBind();
    }
    So, the Stores are populated with an empty list.

Hmm, are we dealing with the same project? It looks like you had two and I got a wrong one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast