No gridpanel databind after load multiple tabs in tabpanel

No gridpanel databind after load multiple tabs in tabpanel

Hello everybody

we have a problem what we can not tell us and need help.
    We have a tabpanel. First tab is a gridpanel of objects. I click now on one line, another tab with the detail view opens for this property.
    The details view contains a form panel and two tab panels, each with three tabs, which contain grid panels.
    That's layout.

So now I click on the first object, detail view and the gridpanels are loaded. The more detailed views, the slower the application. And the worst, according to an indefinable number of new tabs, no longer load the GridPanel in the tabpanel in the detail view and thus prevent at all can still be something loaded on the page.
    Curiously, I have to close a tab, and then he immediately loads the data of gridpanels. Before it can be seen only the eternally charging mask.

According Chrome debugger he canceled the XHR packages after 30s timeout and then starts all over again. He does so until I have the whole page reload or even close a tab.

Someone an idea or a known issue?
    Hi @ITDirekt,

It sounds like the page becomes too heavy for a browser and it starts lagging. When the problem starts, please look in the Task Manager the browser's process - how much memory it takes?