About 1.0 roadmap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About 1.0 roadmap

Hi, guys

I have a project that it base on v0.8, I want to migrate it to v1.0, but it is a huge project, so, I have to make a planning, I want to know when 1.0 will be released?

Thanks!

RE: About 1.0 roadmap

Yeah. I was wondering about it too. There are some bug fixes I was waiting on that were fixed in 0.8.2. There hasn't been an update on your site since June. The only thing I have found searching the forums is that the 1.0 and the 0.8.2 will be released at the same time.

I know a lot of us are using your free community version and not financially contributing right now. Can you at least shed some more light as far as when we can expect something new? 0.8.2? 1.0? 3-6 weeks? 6 months?

I'm sure some of us, including myself, are working on approval for a professional version purchase and it will take some time.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

At the moment we do not have a firm date for the public release either v0.8.2 or v1.0, although I would consider the current state of both builds in SVN to be in excellent shape.

The v.0.8.2 build has been cooking for a while now and is more than ready for release.

We're a small team on a *big* project, so resources get stretched and it just takes time to get everything done. I apologize for the delay.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Moving to Open Discussions forum.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

We are a small development shop that is considering purchasing the Coolite toolkit for use on all of our client projects. Unfortunately, with the IE javascript bug in 0.8.1, we can't yet fully test and research for purchase...so we are at a standstill waiting on 0.8.2. If it is ready for release, can we not get the community edition so that we can make sure that Coolite works and plays well with our existing components and code? I know you guys are busy, and your work is EXCELLENT...but I really need to know so that I can start looking for alternate solutions if need be.

Thanks!
    Jason Etheridge
    Logic Speak

Hi Jason,

I'm going to try and release v0.8.2 right away. Sometime between today and Monday.

If you email me (geoff@object.net)I'll be able to send you the .dll's today.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

the 1.0 version will go out today too?
    thanks

The v0.8.2 build has been released, see http://www.ext.net/download/

A 0.8.2 tag has also been added to svn.

I apologize for the day or two delay in getting this out the door. The last bit of testing uncovered a couple issues that needed to be addressed before release.

The first release of v1.0 will be available Jan 2010. Our goal is to release during the week of Jan 7-11.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Is there a changelog for the 0.8.2 version?
    great work!!!!
    thanks very much

what is new in 8.2? is it just bug fixes there are new functionalities

thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast