ExtJS 6 Support

ExtJS 6 Support

Hi there

I saw Sencha just announced ExtJS 6 which (apparently) unifies Sencha Touch and ExtJS?

When this reaches release, will Ext.NET be targeting it?

Cheers

Peter
    When this reaches release, will Ext.NET be targeting it?
    Yes, absolutely.

Ext JS 6 will be integrated into Ext.NET 4.0. We are targeting the release of Ext JS 6.1. Once that release becomes available, we will be ready for public release.

There is a chance that we'll release prior to Ext J 6.1, although we're going to have to assess the stability and quality before making that call.

During the Ext.NET 4.0 build process, this early code will be available in /branches/4 of Svn. Once ready for final release, the branch will be moved to the /trunk.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi,

I'm evaluate to renew the my license for the new EXT.NET 4.x

I have any questions:

1) Do you already have an official release date? If not, you can assume a date?

2) What will be the main features?

3) What will be the trade policy for licensing? It is expected a low cost to those who own a previous version?

Tnx
    Mario
    Hello Mario,

1) Do you already have an official release date? If not, you can assume a date?
    Not quite, but we are planning a release this year.

2) What will be the main features?
    There is currently no an exact roadmap unless supporting what new came with ExtJS 6.
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.0/wha...whats_new.html

3) What will be the trade policy for licensing? It is expected a low cost to those who own a previous version?
    I will try to clarify that.
    I will try to clarify that.
    Can you explain me the concept?
    Sencha does not provide us with discounted upgrade licenses to Ext JS, so unfortunately we have no discount to pass onto our customers. The final Ext.NET 4 pricing (new and upgrade) is yet to be determined, but at the moment it appears it will be the same as Ext.NET 3.

If you have a valid (non-expired) Premium Support subscription, upgrading to Ext.NET 4 will be $2499 USD. As a new customer or without a valid Premium Support subscription, upgrading to Ext.NET will be $3499. These prices are subject to change at any time.

Our plan is to release Ext.NET 4 immediately after the availability of Ext JS 6.1.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    OK.
    Tnx geoffrey.mcgill
    Ext.NET Mobile - Beta Now Available
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?61329
    Last edited by Daniil; Aug 03, 2016 at 1:41 PM.