Rerun the application when IIS restarted

Rerun the application when IIS restarted

Hello I have an EXT.NET MVC application deployed. As known that in EXT.NET mvc there are some piece of codes written in server side so when IIS is stopped or restarted the application will be stopped it will show the request failure and all the functionnalities that aren't written in client-side will be stopped. the questions are:

1-Is there a way to reload the application or regenerate some functionalities when the IIS server is back??
    2-The request failure window can be replaced by a custom window that shows the error message.
    3- If there is no way to do that what is the best approach? should we move to pure extjs??

thank you
    Hi @bobzz,

I am afraid to be not very helpful here, but a few comments.

1-Is there a way to reload the application or regenerate some functionalities when the IIS server is back??
    In my opinion, the user should be notified that there is a problem on server and asked to reload the page and/or try later if the problem persists.

2-The request failure window can be replaced by a custom window that shows the error message.
    Using a ResourceManager's AjaxRequestException might be helpful.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...l=1#post123378

3- If there is no way to do that what is the best approach? should we move to pure extjs??
    Well, ExtJS is solely a client part of the application. You'll still need a server part, won't you? The same problem is going to be actual either. Or I misunderstand your question.