[CLOSED] Combobox in FilterHeader not behaving as in version 2

[CLOSED] Combobox in FilterHeader not behaving as in version 2

I have a number of gridpanels which use the FilterHeader plugin. In some columns to help users not familiar with the data I have added a combobox to select an option. In version 2 we could enter one or more characters into the combobox and it would operate as if the combobox wasn't there. In other words it would filter based on those characters. In version 3.1 this capability is no longer there. If I enter one or more characters nothing happens. If I click on the dropdown arrow of the combobx it performs the filter, but the first time you do it only.

Also if I do use the combobox in the standard way there is no 'x' to enable me to clear the selected value if I want to make another selection.

Is there some way of regaining the version 2 functionality?

Html.X().Column().Text("Tool<br>Name").DataIndex("ToolName").Flex(5)
                   .Items(Html.X().ComboBox().DisplayField("ToolName").Height(22)
                        .ListConfig(Html.X().BoundList().ItemTpl(Html.X().XTemplate().Html(@<div style="display:inline-block ; width:120px">{ToolName}</div>)))
                            .Store(Html.X().Store()
                                .Model(Html.X().Model().Fields(new ModelField("ToolName")))
                                .Proxy(Html.X().AjaxProxy().Url(Url.Action("GetToolIssues")).Reader(Html.X().JsonReader().RootProperty("data")))))
                   .Editor(Html.X().ComboBox().DisplayField("ToolName").EnableRegEx(true).QueryMode(DataLoadMode.Local)
                        .ListConfig(Html.X().BoundList().ItemTpl(Html.X().XTemplate().Html(@<div style="display:inline-block ; width:120px">{ToolName}</div>)))
                            .Store(Html.X().Store()
                                .Model(Html.X().Model().Fields(new ModelField("ToolName")))
                                .Proxy(Html.X().AjaxProxy().Url(Url.Action("GetToolIssues")).Reader(Html.X().JsonReader().RootProperty("data"))))),
    Last edited by Daniil; May 12, 2015 at 8:45 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @Argenta,

Apologize for the delay in answering.

If I enter one or more characters nothing happens.
    It filters a GridPanel for me. Please provide a full (but minified) test case to reproduce the behavior.

Also if I do use the combobox in the standard way there is no 'x' to enable me to clear the selected value if I want to make another selection.
    By "standard way" you mean without a FilterHeader, don't you? Anyways, please start a new forum thread for this issue.