Your product is actually good. I suggest my boss to buy your silver subscription. And our company process it now.
Now, we have a problem in testing your community edition. When we use ComboBox binding with Store to set its data, we found that ComboBox shows wrong message when RecordField has unicode 'Name' value.

<ext:Store ID="StoreMain" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSourceMain" OnRefreshData="StoreMain_AjaxRefreshData">
    <Reader>
        <ext:JsonReader ReaderID="ID">
            <Fields>
                <ext:RecordField Name="ID" Type="Int" />
                <ext:RecordField Name="Unicode Name(like ??)" Type="String" />
            </Fields>
        </ext:JsonReader>
    </Reader>
</ext:Store>
And, we set ComboBox's DisplayField="Unicode Name". Something happens. The ComboBox shows {Unicode Name} in items, but not real data. So, if store has three record, it shows like...
{Unicode Name}
{Unicode Name}
{Unicode Name}

When we change 'Unicode Name' to 'ASCII Name', it works well. Can you fix this problem in next generation '1.0'? Because our company in Taiwan likes using Unicode Name to present SQL Table Column's Name, please give me an answer. So we can have more flexibility to use your product to advance our project.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Geoffrey replies my mail with answer like '... I believe all communication is performed in UTF-8 ...'. But, when I check every file with extension 'js' in source file(inc. extjs/ and coolite/), I found 60% files with ascii-encoding (not utf-8). And then, I save 'ext-all.js' with utf-8, and use it directly without coolite component for testing utf-8 Record Name. It works well, so I don't know where the problem is. Confusing...