[CLOSED] About Ajax.net 1.0 & Coolite AjaxEvent working together.

[CLOSED] About Ajax.net 1.0 & Coolite AjaxEvent working together.

Hi, guys

I got a problem. I have a case it must using Ajax.net 1.0(some web controls including the function) and Coolite AjaxEvent. If I fire web control's Ajax.net method, it works fine, and I fire Coolite AjaxEvent(ViewStateMode=Include), it works fine too, but I fire web control's Ajax.net method again, I got a wrong rsponse, I tracked the reason, If I fire Coolite AjaxEvent(ViewStateMode=Include) after Ajax.net method completed, I will get an incorrect response: "Invalid ViewState", I dont konw what happened, I guess you guys can show me a way :-).

BTW, If I set Coolite AjaxEvent's ViewStateMode=Exclude, it works fine.

RE: [CLOSED] About Ajax.net 1.0 & Coolite AjaxEvent working together.

Hello, anybody here? The problem is not described clearly?

Hi,

The problem is clear. Can you provide test example? Why do you use Ajax.net method (Can AjaxMethod do that work?)

As I have said, in my case I used a Ajax.net control, and it can not be replaced with coolite control. In fact, I put into MOSS2007 in Coolite, you konw there have a PeopleEditor control in MOSS base on ajax.net, so, when I fire PeopleEditor check user function after Coolite ajax event fired, I got the problem. It's urgent for me. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Can you reproduce it in the simple aspx page? Just we need test page to investigate the issue.
    Does ViewStateMode=Include really required? Why do you need update ViewState on the client side? Can be it removed (for example, you can always to save required data to the hidden field and save/retrieve data during AjaxEvent)?

No new information has been supplied for this thread, so I'm going to assume it has been solved.

I'm marking as [CLOSED], but please feel free to respond in the future if more information becomes available and we'll be happy to assist.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder