[CLOSED] [1.0] Dyanmic Label doesn't render IconCls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[CLOSED] [1.0] Dyanmic Label doesn't render IconCls

Have a UserControl within a page, the UserControl creates dynamic labels during the Load event.

The Labels get created correctly, but the icons associated with the labels don't get created. Also, the "associated" icon classes get created in the rendered html source, but the label icons never show up.

I have included code the reproduces this problem.
    </p>

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] Dyanmic Label doesn't render IconCls

Please do not include .dll's inside your uploads. Within your post, just let us know which version of the toolkit you're using.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Alright, do I need to reupload the project or do you guys have it now so that you can look at it?

I have included it anyway without .dlls.

Thanks.

Hi,

I can't reproduce it, all icons for dynamic labels are showing fine
    Try to update from SVN

Well, I would like to say that I made the SVN update, but haven't gotten this far because the new SVN code is throwing 10 or 20 new javascript errors that didn't exist before updating.

I'll have to get back to this one later and figure out why, all the sudden, I have several new javascript errors that didn't exist before!!!

Hi,

It is possible because we updated ExtJS to the 3.0.3 version recently and didn't test it well yet.
    Do you have examples which throws errors?

These are the ones that are popping up right away:

1. Buttons in a FormPanel (maybe even a Panel) are left aligning when they use to right align by default. I don't if there is a setting in the control to handle how the <Buttons> align.
    2. "r is undefined" Line 136 in /extnet/extnet-data-js/ext.axd
    3. "bar is undefined" Line 241 in /extnet/extnet-data-js/ext.axd

This is it so far, but they get thrown several times.

Hi state,

I can confirm that after upgrading v1.0 yesterday to ExtJS 3.0.3 the Buttons are aligning to the left in the footer. We're investigating the problem.

I haven't figured how to reproduce the other two js errors you mentioned, but I'll continue to try a few things. Any more information you can provide would be helpful in narrowing down the problem.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Well, we're doing several GridPanel "reloads" that might result in the "r is undefined"? We have stores that are using OnRefreshData="Event" and getting rebound in code behind. We also have Javascript functions that are called to force a rebind in code behind.

As far as "bar is undefined," we have a statusbar that is "checked" to see if any "dynamic" buttons are created on it.

We're calling an Javascript function to "reload" 3 or 4 grids on a page in a Ext.OnReady() function.

The page might have so many "r is undefined" functions because we're calling the DataBinding in Ext.OnReady() for each grid (and the line I sent you above is referring to the "record" it looks like).

----

I can't give you any more specifics from earlier. I've had to roll back to a previous SVN version of 1.0 so that I can continue with my project.

I think we have the js issue(s) figured out. I'll be committing an update very shortly.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast