window autoRender

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RE: window autoRender

one more thing, in this example, fieldset is placed within column layout but it seems that it is rendering immediately

<ext:Window ID="extwinCompanyInfo" runat="server" Height="450" Width="680" ConstrainHeader="false"
        Show&#111;nload="false" BodyStyle="background-color:white; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" Title="Company Information" Modal="true" Resizable="false" AutoRender="false" >
        <Body>
            <ext:ColumnLayout runat="server">
                <ext:LayoutColumn ColumnWidth="0.5">
                    <ext:FieldSet ID="FieldSet1" runat="server" LabelWidth="150"
                        BodyStyle="padding: 5px 0 0 5px;" StyleSpec="border:none">
                        <Body>

Hi,

Why do you think so?

what layout can i use if i have several controls (fieldsets) inside a panel and at the same time i want the controls inside the panel to be rendered when the parent panel is rendered? that is why i want to put the controls inside the panel within a layout and not on the body. i tried using fitlayout but it only allows one control inside it

Hi,

Use ContainerLayout

By the way in 1.0 version you can place controls inside Items collection of the panel to automatic use ContainerLayout

there would be no more panel body? how about the rendering? will the controls inside the panel's item be rendered at the same time the panel is rendered since it automatically uses container layout?

Hi,

As those controls inside layout thefore controls are lazy and will be rendered with parent control only

oh my can't wait for 1.0 to come, so even if as for now i do not add layout to panel's body, later on all the rendering will also be lazy because of the default container layout for the panel's items collection... wow... when will 1.0 be available on svn?

ie7 problem, checkboxes are not showing on initial showing of window if window is on autoRender=false. once window is hidden then shown again, checkboxes now appears

Hi,

1.0 version in SVN
    Version 1.0.0
    Currently available to Support Subscription members in svn /branches/

Hi,

IE7 issues with checkboxes should be fixed. What version do you use? Try to update your 0.8.2 version from SVN
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast