about coolite's professional edition

about coolite's professional edition

Coolite's professional edition includes an EXTJS full commercial license, does this include EXTJS SVN access?

RE: about coolite's professional edition

Hi [WP]joju,

The Support Subscription does not include ExtJS svn access. As of the v1.0 release, we will now be keeping our the Toolkit updated to the latest stable ExtJS release, which is now approx monthly.

If you require a fix committed to the ExtJS svn, just let us know. We might have already implemented the fix in our /trunk/, or could at that time.

Hope this helps answer your question. Please let me know if you required any further clarification and I'll be happy to assist.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

well, as per EXT JS forums, extjs 3.0 contains a lot of memory leak fixes as well as extjs 3.1 which will also be out publicly next month i think. that's the reason we are asking about the extjs SVN...

[WP]joju (10/26/2009) well, as per EXT JS forums, extjs 3.0 contains a lot of memory leak fixes as well as extjs 3.1 which will also be out publicly next month i think. that's the reason we are asking about the extjs SVN...
    I would just like to repeat, that we are keeping the ExtJS source for the v1.0 Toolkit up to date with the latest ExtJS SVN build... which is not necessarily the latest public release. You should generally not require both ExtJS svn access and the Toolkit svn access, since the Toolkit svn access should already be an up to date build of extjs.

We're monitoring the ExtJS rendering performance issues closely. We are implementing a few revisions and we will be incorporating ExtJS optimizations as they become available. If there is a critical fix only available in ExtJS svn, we'll look at the fix on an individual case and incorporate into the Toolkit if necessary. We've done that continually thought the life of the project.

I'll also repeat and stress the following...

If you require a fix committed to the ExtJS svn, just let us know. We might have already implemented the fix in our /trunk/, or could at that time.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

ok, so that would be great, so that means that coolite 1.0 may end up using ext js 3.1 then

[WP]joju (10/27/2009) ok, so that would be great, so that means that coolite 1.0 may end up using ext js 3.1 then
    Yes.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Update: It looks like our v1.0 release will include ExtJS v3.1.1.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

v3.1.1 is still in beta. What does that mean for v1.0 release date?

jchau (1/22/2010) v3.1.1 is still in beta. What does that mean for v1.0 release date?
    We are coordinating the schedule with extjs, but we could not release with 3.1 because of defects. The update to 3.1.1 was required. We're just rolling with the situation right now and hoping to release asap.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder