[CLOSED] Charts package not downloaded correctly on a dynamically loaded PartialView

[CLOSED] Charts package not downloaded correctly on a dynamically loaded PartialView

Hello,

I've verified that dynamically loading a PartialView does not include the required resources to run the Chart package.

It looks like that on SVN, that resources (eg. extjs/packages/sencha-charts/theme-name/sencha-charts-all.css) are NOT marked as embedded resources, and this has been actually done on the changeset 6256 by Daniil.

Actually this change prevents the resources from downloading and returns 404 for the chart resources.

Ext.net.ResourceMgr.load([{
                                                                url : "/extjs/packages/sencha_charts/sencha-charts-debug-js/ext.axd?v=18257"
                                                   }, {
                                                                   url : "/extnet/src/draw/Draw-js/ext.axd?v=18257"
                                                   }, {
                                                                   mode : "css",
                                                                   url : "/extjs/packages/sencha_charts/crisp/sencha-charts-all-css/ext.axd?v=18257"
                                                   }
                                   ])
    The following code breaks when requesting the sencha-charts-all-css since it's not found.

Thank you,
    Cheers
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 18, 2015 at 10:32 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello,

I believe this issue was discovered and then fixed in Svn revision #6347.

Related GitHub issue:

https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET/issues/709

The fix will make it into the pending 3.1.0 release, which should happen within the next 24 hours.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hello everybody,

Just in case, I tested it out and it turned out that a PartialViewResult scenario is not fixed. Also there is an additional and wider problem. I am investigating a fix.
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 18, 2015 at 8:33 AM.
    it turned out that a PartialViewResult scenario is not fixed
    Fixed in the revision #6364. It goes to 3.1.0.

Also there is an additional and wider problem.
    PartialViewResult didn't read global settings (e.g. RenderStyles, RenderScripts, RTL, Theme, ScriptMode, etc) that are essential for registering of resources and might be essential for other things. It is also fixed in the revision 6364 (trunk). It goes to 3.1.0 as well.

Thank you for the report!