[CLOSED] IE-6 background design problem for checkboxgroup and radio group

[CLOSED] IE-6 background design problem for checkboxgroup and radio group

hi,

i have face a difficul background design problem for checkboxgroup and radio buttons. plz solve it.plz see my below attachment.

RE: [CLOSED] IE-6 background design problem for checkboxgroup and radio group

hi,
    i have face a difficul background design problem for checkboxgroup and radio buttons. plz solve it.plz see my below attachment...

Hi,

Do you use any custom css styles?
    Please provide simple example which reproduces the problem

Hi majestic,

Can you post you .css class and/or a sample .aspx which demonstrates how to reproduce this issue?

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

hi,
    i have attached my altered css... plz check the css for checkboxgroup and radiogroup, if u find any mistake , correct it...

Hi,

Did you change standard ExtJS style file? If yes then what changes did you make? It is hard to analyze 100 kb css code

hi,
    i didnt change anything in ExtJS file.. just i changing the css classes for checkbox group and radion button..

Hi,

If you didn't not change those files then why you post it?
    What changes did you make for checkbox/radio groups?