[FIXED] [#710] Dashboard click

[FIXED] [#710] Dashboard click

In this example:
    https://examples3.ext.net/#/Chart/Co...ion/Dashboard/

I need to click on any bar of the chart on the top of the dashboard, and having the same result that if you click any row of the grid.

How can I achieve that?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Feb 15, 2015 at 6:05 AM.
    Hello,

I've reviewed this sample a few days ago and noticed the chart click did not work the other way around. Looking at it again now -- yes -- that's a bug. If you read the code source, you'll see that it already have a listener on the barChart that, onMouseUp (when you release mouse button), it will select back the cell on the grid. This in turn will trigger the remaining events to update data on the other components.

The event just is not triggered.

So, in the end what you need to achieve that is there, it's just a matter now to investigate and resolve this bug on the chart listeners.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello, @rguardado!

The latest SVN revision, 6352, has both MVC and WebForms versions of the example you pointed fixed. Please check them now, you'll notice how clicking the bars interacts back with the companies' grid.

Please let us know when you checked it, so we know whether it really fulfills your needs.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    For references - the related GitHub issue #583 regarding the Charts and Draw packages.

it works

Thanks Fabricio, it works.