[CLOSED] TabCloseMenu on FireFox

[CLOSED] TabCloseMenu on FireFox

Using FireFox, open Examples Explorer (https://examples3.ext.net/)

Open two or more examples

Scenario 1
    Click with the right button on the header of the active tab. Tab Menu is not shown. It shows up only if if you double-click right button quickly.

Scenario 2
    Click with the right button on the header of one inactive tab. The tab is activated and Tab Menu is not shown.

On IE and on Chrome, everything works as expected.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 10, 2015 at 5:21 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    The online examples explorer is Ext.NET 3.0.0.

SVN is now 3.1, and the underlying update to Ext JS 5.1 I believe has fixed this issue? I am away from my desk to verify for sure, but I have been using various tab menu plugins with 3.1 and not seen these problems?

Update: I just had a look and yes, it impacts 5.1/SVN version too. I think where I thought it was fixed is that I tend to use the tab menu plugin (so it shows a little menu button on the tab). It has a usability benefit over the right click option in that it is more discoverable. I guess it also means you use the normal left menu click for it too, so on mediums like tablets, the menu can be accessed. If the right click issue for FFx cannot be resolved (I've not looked into the cause of the problem), perhaps using the tab menu is a useful workaround for the usability/accessibility reasons just mentioned? Hope that helps.
    Last edited by anup; Feb 08, 2015 at 4:58 PM.
    Anup, i reviewed and at revision 6138, it's not possible to reproduce Scenario 1 and Scenario 2 is reproducible partially, tab is activated when header is right-clicked.
    Hello everybody,

tab is activated when header is right-clicked
    I reproduced it all - Firefox, Chrome and IE. A new piece of functionality in ExtJS 5.1? To be honest I don't know. At least, it behaves the same in all browsers.

I also feel this Issue might be related - GridPanel in Firefox: cell right click fires a CellClick event instead of CellContextMenu.
    Last edited by Daniil; Dec 25, 2015 at 5:52 AM.
    tab is activated when header is right-clicked
    I reproduced it all - Firefox, Chrome and IE. A new piece of functionality in ExtJS 5.1? To be honest I don't know. At least, it behaves the same in all browser.
    Yes, i confirm that it behaves the same in all browsers. Sorry for not retesting in all browsers again, using the latest from trunk.

I also feel this Issue might be related - GridPanel in Firefox: cell right click fires a CellClick event instead of CellContextMenu.
    I agree.

Daniil, what's next? In my opinion this thread can be closed, unless you want to track GridPanel in Firefox: cell right click fires a CellClick event instead of CellContextMenu.
    Yes, I would prefer to close this thread since it works the same in all the browsers.

As for another issue, it will be kept open since it is definitely a bug.
    Thank you Daniil.