[FIXED] [#737] [3.2.0] Responsive issues when ResourceManager uses "IDMode" to Predictive and "ScriptMode" to debug

[FIXED] [#737] [3.2.0] Responsive issues when ResourceManager uses "IDMode" to Predictive and "ScriptMode" to debug

Hello,

I've found that the "responsive confiugration" is not working at all when ResourceManager IDMode is set to "Predictable" AND ScriptMode is "Debug":

<ext:ResourceManager runat="server" GlyphFontFamily="Pictos" IDMode="Predictable" ScriptMode="Debug" />
    If you look at your sample you can easily reproduce the behavior by changing the ResourceManager configuration as said above:
    https://examples3.ext.net/#/Miscella...ponsive/Basic/

Do you think that this issue could produce other side effects other than not applying the responsive layout? I am seeing some strange errors that I am investigating.

Thank you for a feedback.
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 26, 2015 at 1:57 PM. Reason: [FIXED] [#737] [3.2.0]
    Hi @adrianot,

Thank you for the report!

There is something strange in the Responsive functionality. I've seen already a similar issue.

For this case, please try to add this script into the page's <head>.
    Ext.tab.Panel.override({
        setProxyId: function(value) {
            this.proxyId = value;
        }
    });
    Though, I'll need to investigate it in greater details.

Do you think that this issue could produce other side effects other than not applying the responsive layout?
    I think the problem is isolated withith the Responsive functionality. It is not an issue with IDMode="Predictable" or ScriptMode="Debug".

I am seeing some strange errors that I am investigating.
    You are welcome to provide more details:)
    Finally, created an Issue - ResponsiveConfig throws a JavaScript error if IDMode="Predictable" is used (at least).

Fixed in the revision 6391(trunk). It goes to 3.2.0.

Thank you again for the report!