[CLOSED] DateField and inputType for tablets (?)

[CLOSED] DateField and inputType for tablets (?)

Hi,

I am experimenting with 3.0 before upgrading the components.

I would like to know whether tablet support leverages the "inputtype" for the fields where a "native" implementation exists on the tablet UI. For instance, iPad provides a standard way to input date and times. It would be great to use this kind of input instead of rendering custom HTML UI for those controls...

Also, please take a look at your examples website it's not usable on the tablets since on iPad 2 the whole container scrolls creating strange effects when trying to interact to any sample page (basically scrolling does not work).

Thank you!
    Cheers
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 26, 2015 at 2:02 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    I would like to know whether tablet support leverages the "inputtype" for the fields where a "native" implementation exists on the tablet UI. For instance, iPad provides a standard way to input date and times. It would be great to use this kind of input instead of rendering custom HTML UI for those controls...
    I don't think so
    Also, please take a look at your examples website it's not usable on the tablets since on iPad 2 the whole container scrolls creating strange effects when trying to interact to any sample page (basically scrolling does not work).
    Thank you reporting that. It was a known issue and, finally, we were able to fix it in SVN trunk. Here you can find a few details.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...l=1#post246901
    Well, ExtJS/Ext.NET tries to provide same (ideally) functionality across platforms. But I agree that it would be nice to have an option to get the behavior that you want. Maybe, some support of that will appear in next ExtJS releases.