[CLOSED] Tab key is not working after upgrade to 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] Tab key is not working after upgrade to 3.0

1-I upgraded my web application from 2.5 to 3.0 after that keyboardss tab key is not working. It s not locating to any of form fields.
    2- for page redirections response.redirect is not working at all instead Ext.Net.X.Redirect("page.aspx") is working . Ext.net.x.Redirect is not working with internet explorer 11.

i am having so many troubles after upgrade. i ll keep posting what is not working.
    Last edited by Daniil; Jan 30, 2015 at 2:57 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Are you running on latest version, 3.1.0 from trunk (SVN)?

Some issues regarding tab key have already been reported / fixed.

Please post a complete (but simplified) code sample demonstrating how to reproduce the issue.
    2- for page redirections response.redirect is not working at all instead Ext.Net.X.Redirect("page.aspx") is working . Ext.net.x.Redirect is not working with internet explorer 11.
    Please start a new forum thread keeping one issue per threads. It helps a lot to have the things organized on the forums. Thank you.
    where do i go to download the 3.1 ?
    Ebeker, please keep us posted after testing on version 3.1.
    I am kind of lost in the trunk , do i need to find the DLL for Ext.Net 3.1 and download it or what do i do ? I am really sorry i am using the trunk first time.

I have been using ext.net since 2011 and my web application fully ext.net i have 150 web forms. So I ll keep you updated on new version .
    Have you already used TortoiseSVN?

Proceed through the following steps:

If a Ext.Net Team member allow me, i can send the compiled files to you.
    Last edited by RCN; Feb 04, 2015 at 3:16 AM.
    If a Ext.Net Team member allow me, i can send the compiled files to you.
    We would prefer you not do this.

It's a very simple process to connect to the Svn server and do a local compile. It's a good skill to learn for all developers.

If you have problems connecting and compiling from Svn, just let us know and we'll do our best to help out. Obviously there's lots of good information available on Google as well for learning how to use Tortoise and connecting to an Svn server.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    It's a very simple process to connect to the Svn server and do a local compile. It's a good skill to learn for all developers.
    I completely agree with you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast