[CLOSED] Internet Explorer 11 won't display any ext.net dynamic control after deployment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried with the same browser to change the emulation which is 7 by default.
    On your screenshot I see "8". So, 7 or 8?:)

Generally speaking, those emulation/compatibility modes mostly work well, but they are not officially supported either by us or Sencha. The reason is the fact that, for example, the original IE8 and the IE8 emulation mode in IE10 are not the same. Some page might work well in the original IE8, but it doesn't work in the emulation mode. So, the recommendation is to avoid using the emulation modes.

If the problem is reproducible in any original (not an emulation) version of IE, please let us know. We could try to investigate.
    In the last screenshot I changed to 8 in order to let you know that it is working and that the button is visible.
    Opening other application deployed with v2.5.3 the browser switches from Edge to 7 in the same server, and this happens with v3 as well as v2.
    The point is that since v3 it does not work anymore with "7".
    I do not agree with this IE behavior, but it is not a user choice.
    I think that a meta tag, or a web.config change could be a good solution. I just found it after the thread start.
    Thanks for clarifying.

The point is that since v3 it does not work anymore with "7".
    Are you able to test your page/application with the original IE7 version? Well, sure, if you need to support IE7.

As for Ext.NET v3, IE7 is still supported and if something doesn't work, we would like to investigate. Though, you are definitely free not to spend time on that discussion anymore if you don't need it.
    I'll let you know if I'm able to test with IE7.
    In my case clients have IE8 (Xp and 2003) and IE11 (Win7/8 2012 2012R2); so it is not important for me to support IE7.

Thank you
    Ok, thanks. You are lucky that you don't need to support IE7:) There are always some problems with legacy IE.

Do you mind we close the thread? If any new info appears, please feel free to post a follow-up even if the thread is closed.
    I don't mind. Close the thread!
    Thank you
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12