groupid in extra params??

groupid in extra params??

Can anyone help shed any light on how to pass the group id in extra params of an ajaxevent?

RE: groupid in extra params??

Can anyone help???

i've tried the following

<GroupCommand OnEvent="OpenExistRack" Failure="Ext.MessageBox.alert('Loading Rack Window Failed', 'Error during the load of the rack details window.');">
                        <EventMask ShowMask="true" MinDelay="500" Msg="Loading Rack Details..." />
                            <ExtraParams>
                                <ext:Parameter Name="Values" Value="Ext.encode(#{MerchRackGrid}.getRowsValues())" Mode="Raw" />
                                <ext:Parameter Name="SelectedRecord" Value="Ext.encode(#{MerchRackGrid}.getRowsValues())" Mode="Raw" />
                                <ext:Parameter Name="SelectedGroup" Value="(#{groupId})" Mode="Raw" />
                            </ExtraParams>            
                    </GroupCommand>
    AS per the example of the groupcommand

<Listeners>
         <GroupCommand Handler="Ext.Msg.alert(command, 'Group id: '+groupId+'<br/>Count - ' + records.length);" />
     </Listeners>

Can anyone help, I'm really stuck here.. I've even tried querying the groupingview

<GroupCommand OnEvent="OpenExistRack" Failure="Ext.MessageBox.alert('Loading Rack Window Failed', 'Error during the load of the rack details window.');">
        <EventMask ShowMask="true" MinDelay="500" Msg="Loading Rack Details..." />
            <ExtraParams>
                <ext:Parameter Name="Values" Value="Ext.encode(#{MerchRackGrid}.getRowsValues())" Mode="Raw" />
                <ext:Parameter Name="SelectedRecord" Value="Ext.encode(#{MerchRackGrid}.getRowsValues())" Mode="Raw" />
                <ext:Parameter Name="SelectedGroup" Value="(#{merchgroupview}.getGroupId())" Mode="Raw" />
            </ExtraParams>           
    </GroupCommand>
    Querying the grouping view even comes back null....

I'm really stuck here so if anyone can shed any light or offer a pointer then i would appreciate it!!

Hey, either of these what you are looking for?

#{Store}.getGroupState();

#{merchgroupview}.lastGroupField;
    Hope this helps.

Thanks for getting back to me,

I've tried what you suggested but both return the field name "merch_rack_no" but not the value i.e. 500

Anyone else have any ideas?

Sorry, I misunderstood what you wanted. How about this:

<ext:Parameter Name="SelectedGroup" Value="groupId" Mode="Raw"></ext:Parameter>

Thanks Mate,

Solved the problem, simply too... cant believe i never tried that!!!

Had to split the string on ("-") to return the field to an array with [fieldname] (0) and [fieldvalue](1)

But otherwise solved.

Thanks for your help!