[CLOSED] When will you support Ext Js 5.1?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] When will you support Ext Js 5.1?

We need to use the new Excel-like selection mechanism which was just released via Ext Js 5.1.

Can you please upgrade ext.net to support this latest library?
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 17, 2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    A stable version of Ext JS 5.1.0 was not available during our final testing cycling of Ext.NET 3.0.0, so we had to release without it.

Development of Ext.NET 3.1.0 has already started and Ext JS 5.1.0 should hit the Svn /trunk/ right away.

It will take a bit of time to integrate all the new Ext JS 5.1.0 features into Ext.NET 3.1.0, but we plan to release Ext.NET 3.1.0 early in the new year (expect January).
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Ext.Net 3.1.0 is available in the SVN trunk.
    FYI, the Spreadsheet Selection Model has not been implemented yet. I mean a server control.

But you are free to use it in JavaScript for now.

Created an Issue - Implement new Spreadsheet Selection Model from ExtJS 5.1

Hope to implement it before Ext.NET 3.1.0 final.
    Last edited by Daniil; Jan 14, 2015 at 12:23 PM.
    Unfortunately, a SpreadsheetModel doesn't go to Ext.NET 3.1.0. Here is a bit more details:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...l=1#post251552

P.S. I am closing this thread, but keep another open. Just to follow one-to-one relationship between GitHub issues and forum threads.

Any update on the Excel spreadhseet control?

Daniil, is there any update on this?
    Daniil, is there any update on this?
    We have to wait until the Ext JS Spreadsheet component is of a higher quality before adding into Ext.NET.

Hopefully with the next Ext JS release the component will be ready.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

How can we help cause this to happen?

ok. Who should we contact? Or can you contact them? I just need to make sure that someone is pushing this to happen, rather than hoping it will happen on itself, because things rarely happen on their own ;o)
    Last edited by RCN; Mar 06, 2015 at 5:19 PM.
    Who should we contact? Or can you contact them? I just need to make sure that someone is pushing this to happen, rather than hoping it will happen on itself, because things rarely happen on their own ;o)
    As far as I can see Sencha is working on the Spreadsheet bugs reported in their forums. I would say there is a good chance the component will be ready to go.

For now you could deal with a JavaScript component (it is included to 3.1.0) and ensure it suites your needs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast