Examples Explorer

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Examples Explorer

Hey,
    Just checked the explorer... Looks amazing....

Just wanted to thank you guys for making this available, makes things v v easy now.

Is the Explorer designed with Pure EXTJS or with coolite components? Like Tree View... ?

Great work...

Thanks,

RE: Examples Explorer

Agreed, will be a great resource when answering questions.

Cheers,
    Timothy

First, great job. Even better than ExtJS's example page. It will be great if the community can get the source code to that page.

I notice a performance issue with the Grid-Form details example. If I use the down arrow to select different rows really quickly, I can easily toast the webserver/sqlserver. It throws an exception after awhile but things get really really slow.

https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane.../Form_Details/

Is it possible to cancel prior requests? I see the details form loading with values from the different rows so I guess the requests are all queued up.

It would be good if we can have the source of Examples Explorer itself.... We can follow the trend you guys are using...

Thanks

Hi jchau,

Thanks for your tip. The Listener and AjaxEvent have Buffer property

Buffer : Causes the handler to be scheduled to run delayed by the specified number of milliseconds. If the event fires again within that time, the original handler is not invoked, but the new handler is scheduled in its place.

I set Buffer=250 for this example. So, now can be not more than 4 request per second

Source code is available in SVN for premium members.

Cheers,
    Timothy

Yeah... But as we dont have access to SVN, it would be good if Examples Explorer is available as a download so that we can have access to all the code locally plus know how to implement something like Examples Explorer... Will save us a lot of time discovering things...

Just a suggestion...

I'm not speaking on behalf of Coolite, they might have a different perspective on this, but perhaps this might be a good time to support Coolite and grab a developer account to evaluate the code?

Cheers,
    Timothy

Dint mean to offend you.

You are right... We are very much interested in getting the Support Subscription which presently gives SVN access only to Professional Edition people. Community edition license meets our needs currently. I will be the 1st to register for Support Subscription, the day SVN access is given.

You didn't offend me ;)

I've had my premium account for a couple months, and it has been nothing but a great investment into a great initiative. I have not regretted purchasing it once. I'm already pushing buttons to try and get more licenses for our company in the near future, but since I'm the only one using it right now, it will have to wait.

Cheers,
    Timothy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast