Examples Explorer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

RE: Examples Explorer

Hey guys,

What happened to the GMapPanel?

I see all of the other Coolite.UX items are in v0.6.

I tried to build from googlecode svn but when I try to add the controls to a page I am getting:

The operation could not be completed. Invalid FORMATETC structure

Any ideas?

Hi Jason,

I'll refresh/update the GoogleCode project. That should fix things.

We include the Coolite.Ext.UX project in the main SVN repository, so I'll just export the project back into GoogleCode.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 22, 2011 at 3:44 AM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hi Jason,

I've updated the Coolite.Toolkit.UX Project at GoogleCode, see http://coolite-ux-toolkit.googlecode.com/

Please be sure to read the Projects README.txt file.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

I've added the three DLLs from 'Coolite Toolkit - Version 0.6.0\Community Edition' and try to build but get:

Error    1    The type 'Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' exists in both 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Coolite.Ext.Web.dll' and 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Newtonsoft.Json.dll'    C:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Extensions\GMapPanel\MapPropertiesJsonConverter.cs    37    34    Coolite.Ext.UX
    Error    2    The type 'Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter' exists in both 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Coolite.Ext.Web.dll' and 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Newtonsoft.Json.dll'    C:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Extensions\GMapPanel\MapPropertiesJsonConverter.cs    41    47    Coolite.Ext.UX
    Error    3    The type 'Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter' exists in both 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Coolite.Ext.Web.dll' and 'c:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Build\ReferenceAssemblies\Newtonsoft.Json.dll'    C:\Documents and Settings\jertle\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Coolite.Ext.UX.sln\Coolite.Ext.UX\Extensions\GMapPanel\MapPropertiesJsonConverter.cs    43    40    Coolite.Ext.UX

I did some googling and the main suggestion I found was running clean solution first but no luck... any ideas?

Anyone else having this issue?

Hi Jason,

Definitions:

"Your Project" = your web application
    "UX Project" = the Coolite.Ext.UX project from GoogleCode

Please do the following:

1. Open "Your Project" and delete the "Coolite Toolkit" tab from your Visual Studio Toolbox.

2. Rebuild the "UX Project". Once re-built, there should be 4 .dll's in the /bin/ folder.

3. Back into your project, re-add a new "Coolite Toolkit" tab to your Visual Studio Toolbox.
    4. Drag/Drop the Coolite.Ext.Web.dll and Coolite.Ext.UX.dll from the freshly rebuilt /bin/ folder of the Coolite.Ext.UX Project.
    5. Drag/Drop a GMapPanel onto your .aspx Page. Visual Studio should prompt you to confirm the replacement of the .dll's... click "ok", then recompile your project.*
    6. View in Page in browser.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Geoffrey,

Thanks for the response but I'm still getting the same 3 errors when trying to build the UX project.

I'm using the DLLs from the community edition 0.6.0

here are the version numbers

Coolite.Ext.Web.dll = 0.6.0.7019
    Coolite.Utilities.dll = 1.0.0.7659
    Newtonsoft.Json.dll = 2.0.0.0

where can i get the Coolite.Toolkit.dll

thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234