[CLOSED] PagingToolBar

[CLOSED] PagingToolBar

Works (really) great, except when I try to set the AfterPageText property to anything (empty text or some thing relevant), then it simply stop displaying the total number of page.
    Also I can't find where I can modify the 'Displaying' text.

Now I think a new naming convention for all those properties would be really nice, as it really is a pain to look for all of them when you have 1 million listeners and 1 billion ajaxevent aside :p. Maybe TextAfterPage, TextFirst, etc would be eaiser to figure out.

Anyway great job, really like it :)

RE: [CLOSED] PagingToolBar

The AfterPageText property must be set with a {0} token which will be replaced with the page count value.

Example

<ext:PagingToolBar 
        ID="PagingToolBar1"
        runat="server" 
        PageSize="10" 
        StoreID="Store1" 
        AfterPageText="in {0}">
    Documentation for the AfterPageText property is available at the following location, see http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs...=afterPageText

To modify the "Displaying" text, you can set the "DisplayMsg" property and requires three tokens ({0}, {1} &amp; {2}), which get replaced with the start, end and total page count values.

Example

<ext:PagingToolBar 
        ID="PagingToolBar1"
        runat="server" 
        PageSize="10" 
        StoreID="Store1" 
        DisplayInfo="true"
        AfterPageText="in {0}"
        DisplayMsg="Displaying records {0} - {1} of {2}">
    Documentation for the DisplayMsg property is available at the following location, see http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs...ber=displayMsg

I agree with you re: the long list of intellisense items. I'm going to try and find some way to clean this up. Unfortunately changing the names of the properties is not an option, so it will have to be something within VS. I might be able to tweak the [Attributes] that get applied to the AjaxEvents and Listeners properties to exclude child properties.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Moving to Help fourm from Bugs.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Now I think a new naming convention for all those properties would be really nice, as it really is a pain to look for all of them when you have 1 million listeners and 1 billion ajaxevent aside :p. Maybe TextAfterPage, TextFirst, etc would be eaiser to figure out
    I just changed some of the Attributes and this problem has been solved. Now Intellisense only lists the immediate object property values and not all the <AjaxEvents> and <Listeners>. Intellisense is much cleaner now.

The new code has been committed to SVN and will be publicly available with the release (soon) of v0.7.0.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Great, thx for the whole samples/explanation :)