[CLOSED] Tree Panel and Buffered Renderer

[CLOSED] Tree Panel and Buffered Renderer

Hi Guys

Are there any known issues with using a buffered renderer with a tree panel?

What I am seeing is lets say you have a tree with 50 nodes off the root and each sub node has say 10 nodes. Tree opens with root expanded but sub nodes collapsed. You then start expanding each node and this works to say about the 10th node, when expanding the 10th node it places the contents of that node at the end of tree and any subsequent clicks on the tree produce a jscript error to do with 'insert sibling'. So the final tree looks something like below.

Root
    - First node
    - First node contents (1 thru 10)
    - Second node
    - Second node contents (1 thru 10)
    - [Node expansion attempt] node
    - Last node
    - [Node expansion attempt] node contents (1 thru 10) -- Here is the issue as it is placing the content at the end.

Will try and knock up a sample when I get sometime. Just posting as is to see if there are any known issues.

Thanks,
    D
    Last edited by Daniil; Dec 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @CanopiusApplications,

Maybe, this is somehow related:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?254551

At least, I see "insertSibling".

Please clarify is it reproducible with the latest Ext.NET?
    Hmm they certainly look like they could be related as the problem does not seem to appear if you scroll to the bottom of the list after expanding a node (or at least it is less prevalent).

I am using 2.5.0.30611 -- not tested this on the beta 3.0.
    Buffered rendering in ExtJS 4 works well mostly, but it is not ideal for sure. There are issues. We reported a lot of issues to Sencha. I guess they did as much as they could. Also it is very unlikely that ExtJS is their focus/priority anymore. I am afraid if even report it to Sencha, there is a very minor chance they will fix it. It is about ExtJS 4 and, respectively, Ext.NET v2. As for ExtJS 5, there is a bigger chance to get issues fixed.