[CLOSED] [#607] Bouncing ProgressBarPager plugin

[CLOSED] [#607] Bouncing ProgressBarPager plugin

Hi,

I was working on something and generated some error that would not let Ext JS to finish.
    It is not about that error but some strange "side effect". My ProgressBarPager started "nicely" bouncing when page is changed.

The video will demonstrate mentioned effect:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oErSCeZAN2E

When I go back to my original code without the error the plugin is working as usually.

Is this some soft of hidden feature of ProgressBarPager or some simple css trick ?

Thank you,

Matt
    Last edited by Daniil; Dec 11, 2014 at 9:30 AM. Reason: [CLOSED] [#607]
    Hi @matt,

Yes, it is animated by default. Please try this:
    <ext:ProgressBarPager runat="server">
        <CustomConfig>
            <ext:ConfigItem Name="defaultAnimCfg" Value="false" Mode="Raw" />
        </CustomConfig>
    </ext:ProgressBarPager>
    Thank you.

What I meant is I did like the animated effect :) but for me by default it is not working. Even in the examples it is not "enabled":
    https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane...rayWithPaging/
    (Tried with different browsers too)

I have found that defaultAnimCfg by default is set to {duration: 1000, easing: "bounceOut"}.
    I check and that config is set but for some reason it does not create the animation. I was investigating and all the settings seems to be correct (by default)

App.documentsView_client_ctrl_barPage.plugins[0].progressBar.isAnimate = true
    App.documentsView_client_ctrl_barPage.plugins[0].progressBar.animate = {duration: 1000, easing: "bounceOut"}

Is there any other/global configuration that make this animation working ?

Best Regards,
    Got it:)

Indeed, the animation is supposed to work by default, but it doesn't.

If I correctly understand you tested it with ExtJS without Ext.NET, didn't you? If so, what ExtJS version you tested with?
    Actually, I have not used ExtJS directly at all. I am working with recent Ext.Net 2.5.3 (but the same was in 2.5.2).

I found that bouncing effect by accident. I still have copy of my "broken" code that "generate/enable" that feature.
    As I cannot share with the code at the moment I will try to investigate it and see at what point and how that feature is being disabled.

I think when ExtJS is executed at the beginning that feature is enabled (as it suppose to). My error stops ExtJS from finishing where there must be something that disable this feature.

At the moment too busy with other issues.... but it would be nice to have this bar bouncing :)
    Probably, something in Ext.NET stops animation working, because it works with pure ExtJS 4.2.1.
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...ress-bar-pager

I will investigate.
    Finally, we consider it a defect and created an Issue.
    https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET/issues/607

Fixed in the SVN revision #6197 (version 2) and #6198 (version 3). It will go into the next public releases - v2.5.4 and v3.0.0 final.

Thank you for the report!