[CLOSED] Multiple GridPanel - Loading forever

[CLOSED] Multiple GridPanel - Loading forever

I have a set of gridpanels on a page that are dynamically created and added to the page.
    The data for the gridpanels are loaded for the same directevent, which takes parameters to load the data depending on the parameters passed.

[DirectMethod(Timeout = 90000)]
            public object BindData(string action, Dictionary<string, object> extraParams)
    Users have reported that sometimes the gridpanels remaining in the loading state forever and once they select a column to sort it loads the data in the respective gridpanel. This does not always happens. I also noticed that in the test environment which is slower this happens more regularly.

Putting some debugging I found out that the BindData method is not called always for the gridpanels and without any consistent manner.

Is there a limit to the number of grid panels per page? if not is there something I can add to help with the loading?
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 28, 2014 at 4:26 PM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags, [CLOSED]
    Hi @PANAYIOTISP,

Is there a limit to the number of grid panels per page?
    I would say no, there is not. Though, how many GridPanels are on the page?

if not is there something I can add to help with the loading?
    It is difficult to suggest anything since I don't quite have any ideas what is going on.

Putting some debugging I found out that the BindData method is not called always for the gridpanels and without any consistent manner.
    Maybe, a JavaScript error occurs and a DirectMethod is not called at all. Is there any JavaScript errors?

Is there any chance you can provide us with a test case to reproduce the problem?
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Dear Daniil,

Thank you for your response. There are exactly 10 grid panels on the page. Each one of them is using the same directmethod to load data but with different parameters to identify which grid panel is calling and show the needed data. If I set the store AutoDataBind to false in visual studio then when I run it from debug in Visual Studio it works 100% of the time. The problem is when I deploy it on a website and more people start using it. Then it freezes on loading for ever. And it only happens on half of the grids, the other half are loading. By the way all the grids are created dynamically on code behind. If I add some sort of a large delay like 1 second between the creation of the grids it works but naturally the page takes forever to load. That's why I was wondering if there is some sort of a limit on the panels. I also tried changing the firefox max connections to 200 to eliminate the possibility of it being a browser issue.

I'm not sure I can send a reproduction easily, I'll see what I can do.
    Yes, it is going to be difficult to say something concrete without a test case to reproduce.

Then it freezes on loading for ever.
    Any errors, exceptions?

I also tried changing the firefox max connections to 200 to eliminate the possibility of it being a browser issue.
    How many requests does the page initiate?