Coolite v1 release date

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

RE: Coolite v1 release date

Is there a list of changes that we can look at? I've seen a few examples posted in v1.0 syntax (that doesn't exist in the .08 build). In a few of the examples, looks like there might be some breaking changes.

Is there a list of changes that we can look at and plan accordingly (or at least comment or // TODO our code for any breaking changes) when we move to v1.0?

Thanks.

state (9/9/2009)Is there a list of changes that we can look at? I've seen a few examples posted in v1.0 syntax (that doesn't exist in the .08 build). In a few of the examples, looks like there might be some breaking changes.

Is there a list of changes that we can look at and plan accordingly (or at least comment or // TODO our code for any breaking changes) when we move to v1.0?

Thanks.
    I think the v1.0 API is going to stabablize in the next week or two(?). We're making great progress, but the API is changing just too much right now.

Unfortunately there will be a some breaking changes... but for the better. We're putting together an "Upgrade Guide" for the v8.x to v1.0 project migration. Mostly just search & replace will be required to upgrade.

As soon as we have more information and dates available you'll be the first to know.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Great job on Coolite, you guys really save us time with entegrating Ext.Js to DotNet projects.
    I would like to ask, any word on v1.0? The site says 1.0 available on Jan 2010 and it's almost February.
    I'm asking because I'm in the middle of releasing a project and the migration may change a couple of things on my side.

So an updated ETA would be great.

Thanks

Hi Techinox,

We are not planning to big or breaking changes anymore for 1.0 version. All our efforts are aimed at fixing bugs. Therefore you can use 1.0 version now. You can be sure that current 1.0 version will be 100% compatible with final release

Well we have the professional license but we only have access to 0.82 source codes. We never had access to 1.0 (alpha/beta) Are we missing something? Do you provide this version on request?

Thanks

If you've got SVN access then browse to the "/branches/" folder (instead of "/trunk/"), and you can download v1 from within there.

Dan

Thank you.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">So Is that mean 1.0 won?t be release until next month? My team want to compare it against Telerik. Our project must start next month. I guess we have to go with Telerik

I'm in same boat as above. Even a soft-launch zip before the website is ready would provide that much greater edge projecting whether public release goes live with 1.0 or 0.82 in early Feb.

Hi,
    I'm using the community version and I was under impression that the final 1.0 version will be available for everyone on Jan 2010 (this is what the title of this website says), but I understood that it is already available for the Professional license holders.
    When will it be released for Community?

Thanks,
    Vlad
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast