[CLOSED] Custom ExtJS Theming

[CLOSED] Custom ExtJS Theming

I am trying to create a new variation of the Neptune theme using a different base color. I have read up some on the ExtJS methods for creating a new theme -- I am trying to follow this guide here:

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#!/guide/theming

I am running into a problem using Sencha Cmd. As an input to Sencha Cmd, I have to reference the ExtJS library. Is the ExtJS library available somewhere in the Ext.NET SVN? I thought it was located here: http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/Ext...Ext.Net/extjs/ -- but when I point to my local copy of this path, Sencha Cmd says this is "Not a framework directory." I did compare it to the ExtJS source zip file I downloaded, and the directories do look different.

Here is what I tried to run:

sencha -sdk E:\extnet\Ext.Net\Build\Ext.Net\extjs generate workspace my-workspace

E:\extnet is my local copy of the SVN.

My main question is -- can you direct me on how to run Sencha Cmd using Ext.Net files? If not, is there a different way that I can use Compass and SASS to generate a custom theme? I know that I could just copy/modify the CSS files, but I would prefer to give this a shot-- especially since it seems I will need to use Sencha Cmd in order to support slicing for old versions of IE.
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi

You can find links to download full extjs repository here
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?264700
    Thanks -- will my Ext.NET license cover using this?
    Thanks -- will my Ext.NET license cover using this?
    The Sencha CMD License is available at the following location:

http://www.sencha.com/legal/sencha-cmd-license

The relevant part granting rights to use CMD is available in section 3, see:

3. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, Licensor hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to install and use the Software for the sole purpose of accessing, opening and using the capabilities and services enabled via the Software.
    Hope this helps answer you questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Yes, that's helpful for the Sencha CMD license. Although my question was specifically for the ExtJS library that Vladimir linked to. I had expected to be able to find the full ExtJS library from the Ext.NET SVN. In any case, I don't think there is any issue from a licensing standpoint.
    You can find the full Ext JS library in the Ext.NET Svn repo at the following location:

/trunk/Ext.Net/Build/Ext.Net/extjs/
    Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Yes, I did try that -- as per my first post. But as I was saying-- when I pointed Sencha CMD to that directory, it gave an error saying it was not a valid framework directory. I downloaded the package that Vladimir linked to, and that worked with Sencha CMD. That package was similar to the extjs directory in the Ext.NET SVN, but had a number of additional folders that are missing from the Ext.NET SVN including: builds, cmd, docs, examples, .sencha, etc. -- I assume that this is why the extjs folder on the SVN isn't working with Sencha CMD.

This isn't an open issue for me anymore -- because I am fine with using the extjs package downloaded directly from Sencha.