Renew premium support or bundle

Renew premium support or bundle

Hello guys,

one year ago I bought 1 ext.net pro bundle. I want to renew the premium support for 1 year but I was wondering what will happen when the version 3 will be released. I have to buy the upgrade package from 2 -> 3 only license because I have a still valid premium support or I have to buy the complete bundle?

However buying the license and support separately is not equivalent to buy the bundle; it is correct?

Thanks

Best regards
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 11, 2014 at 4:51 PM.
    Hello,

You can renew your Premium Support subscription separately from the upgrade to Ext.NET 3.0 license. The two products can be renewed/upgraded independently of each other. You will not have to purchase an "Upgrade Bundle" when you decide to upgrade to Ext.NET 3.0.

For example, if you renew your Premium Support subscription for another year, your Premium Support membership will continue beyond the final Ext.NET 3.0 release (expected in November). You can upgrade your Ext.NET Pro license from 2.x to 3.x at any time after the Beta release (expected in September).

We do not have pricing finalized for Ext.NET 3.0, although the license fee will be increasing, and unfortunately Sencha is not offering discounted upgrade pricing for Ext JS 5, so we have no upgrade discount to pass on.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Thanks Geoffrey,

I will buy premium support now and then I wait for the Ext.net 3.

Best regards

Andrea