[CLOSED] how can I trigger the coolite-core-js and data-js scripts to be included?

[CLOSED] how can I trigger the coolite-core-js and data-js scripts to be included?

I'm wanting to access the coolite js files in my web page but it seems to be triggered only when there is an ext:store script there. How can I force those scripts to be included w/o an ext:store?

<script type="text/javascript" src="/coolite/coolite-core-js/coolite.axd?24906"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/coolite/coolite-data-js/coolite.axd?24906"></script>

RE: [CLOSED] how can I trigger the coolite-core-js and data-js scripts to be included?

By default the coolite-core.js file will be included whenever the <ext:ScriptManager> is included on the Page.

The coolite-data.js file can be manually included by adding the following RegisterClientScriptInclude statement and pointing to the embedded resource .js file within the Assembly.

Example

this.ScriptManager1.RegisterClientScriptInclude("Coolite.Ext.Web.Build.Resources.Coolite.coolite.coolite-data.js");
    Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [CLOSED] how can I trigger the coolite-core-js and data-js scripts to be included?

Hi Peter,

It would be good to do an SVN update. While testing the code I posted above I found a scenario where the above script could be mistakingly registered twice on the Page by the ScriptManager if the <ext:Store> was also present.

I added a small check and now everything is working better.

The code I posted does not change. It was just an internal logic fix.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder