[CLOSED] DateField with DateRange Validation

[CLOSED] DateField with DateRange Validation

On the example: https://examples2.ext.net/#/Form/Dat...From-To_Range/ the DateField has the following properties StartDateField and EndDateField, but on latest version there are not such properties.

Going further, on onKeyUp function, the min and max values are set by using setMinValue and setMaxValue, but as far i can see its not necessary since the min and max values are updated when KeyUp event is fired.
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 03, 2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Thread number 6000 :)
    Hi Raphael,

The StartDateField and EndDateField are a CustomConfig's items, not existing C# properties on the class.

If a non-existing property is defined in a control's markup, we treat it as a CustomConfig item.

Going further, on onKeyUp function, the min and max values are set by using setMinValue and setMaxValue, but as far i can see its not necessary since the min and max values are updated when KeyUp event is fired.
    Maybe... I don't quite remember why I've used it there. Though, it might be still required for some scenario. I would prefer to leave it. If you wish, you can remove it on your side.
    Thread number 6000 :)
    :) I remember how the first threads started to appear on the 2.x Premium Help forum... Time flows:)
    Maybe... I don't quite remember why I've used it there. Though, it might be still required for some scenario. I would prefer to leave it. If you wish, you can remove it on your side.
    I agree with you. I am gonna leave it "as-is".

Thank you Daniil, please mark this thread as closed.