Performance improvement tips while using EXT.NET based controls

Best Practices to be followed to get best Performance while using EXT.NET controls

I am using EXT.NET 2.1 version in my application development that built using ASP.NET MVC framework 4.0 but now we are facing performance related issue from end user.

To enhance the application performance, we have done whatever possible we can do from below areas:
    1. Browser configuration setting.
    2. client side cache
    3. Local Data caching for master data
    4. Web page tuning.

Now, we only left with performance improvement from Ext.Net controls and i know each type of third party control we use have some best practices that we need to follow to get best performance from the usage of the controls.

So, please share your thought on best practices of Ext.Net Controls, so that we can improve our application in this area.
    Last edited by egurdarshan; Aug 26, 2014 at 9:33 AM.

ASP.NET MVC framework view with EXT.NET controls

Dear Daniil,

Whatever link you have shared all are pointing to either ASP.NET Web page or ExtJs, whereas I am looking for best practice of using EXT.NET controls with ASP.NET MVC framework based Views to get best performance out of Ext.Net controls.

So, please share detail for this i.e. ASP.NET MVC framework based Views with Ext.Net controls.

Regards,
    Guru
    Almost (I would say 95%) all the tips in those links are absolutely actual for using Ext.NET MVC as well.

As for specific MVC things, I would recommend to look at the partial view examples:
    http://mvc.ext.net/#/search/partial