Coolite Toolkit Documentation

Coolite Toolkit Documentation

Congratulatios on the new release. Good work.

Now I know this might not be top priority, but when do you believe the online documentation will be up. Maybe you guys can make it a wiki and allow the community to edit it.

RE: Coolite Toolkit Documentation

We've been working on some basic API docs for a while and with some luck should have something available in the next 72 hours. My goal is to have Intellisense docs and compiled .chm included with the 0.5.2 release.

We're also working on a "Community" feature for the docs.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hey there Geoffrey,

Hope all is well your end. Shot for this project - much appreciated!! I have only just stumbled upon it; but can see it being used extensively in the types of projects I get involved with. I am in the experimental stage; but so far so good.

I am currently in the process of creating some plugins/extensions, etc... (Desktop type implementation). If all goes to plan and I am happy with the result, I will post them for others to use (may need some additional designer class implementation for VS afterwards to finish it off nicely though). Its been rather difficult at times to determine what the best usage for certain methods would be (such as SweepControls). I have read in the forums, in a few places, that you were planning on releasing documentation/implementation notes/sandobox web app,etc.. Just wondering how that is coming along? I can imagine how busy things are that end; so just a friendly enquiry really.

cheers,
    Conor

so ... ahh... any word on the online documentation? that link has been dead for a long time now. I think its better you remove it than have dead links on your site.