[CLOSED] Need Design realated help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] Need Design realated help

Hi Ext.net support team,

I don't know is it possible or not.
    I found a website over internet.I think they use EXT Js ,and they done a really excellent jod with it.
    In that website on a page I found a rowexpand grid panel which contain another grid in it,and the inner grid is designed .
    I am trying by own ,but fail to create that kind of design.

So,my request is if I give a screen shot of that page,or I provide the website link, can you please look into this and suggest me how do I achieve the goal.

If it is possible ,please confirm,I will provide screen shot or website link.
    Last edited by matrixwebtech; Nov 05, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
    Hi @matrixwebtech,

Sure, we can look at and, hopefully, we will be able to push you into the right direction.

I am trying by own ,but fail to create that kind of design.
    Also please tell what you have tried so far.
    Hi daniil

watching their design I tried RowExpander,and grid panel inside rowExpander there I face problem,but that I resolve with your help.

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...691#post191691

Now I don't understand how they do the design, I post a screen shot and also website link,where you can find the design.
    Go to =>accounting.deskera.com
    You will find a menu =>"Journal Entry Records"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RowExpander.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	14731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	menu.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	14741

I attach 2 images here ,In menu.jpg you will find navigation and in RowExpander.png is the design what i actually need.
    I checked out that web application, and it does not use Ext JS.

In general, nesting GridPanels should be avoided. It get's complicated and there's generally a better way to configure your UI.

The screen capture you provided appears to use just an html <table>, and not a full GridPanel type component.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi geoffrey,thanks for reply.
    Its very surprising,This is not Ext js?but all functionality,design, icons and I also inspect element with firebug(structure more or less same) all things like Our current Ext.js.
    actually, at first we see that web application and google and Found Ext.net and we fix our mind to use EXT.net.

generally a better way to configure your UI.
    what do you mean by this?

and to design with <table> I have to use TemplateHtml,right?

<tpl for=".">
        ...template for each item goes here...
    </tpl>
    I apologize, yes the app is using Ext JS.

You should be able to inspect the JavaScript code they use to generate the GridPanel and RowExpander, then attempt to re-create a similar GridPanel.

EDIT: I would confirm you have rights to inspect their code before moving forward. Please ensure you have rights to review their client-side source code, otherwise disregard the advice above.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Aug 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi,
    I am not inspecting there code.I would like to know , can you please help me ,how can I produce not exact copy but similar UI.how and which property of I have to use, and some tips and tricks really very help full for our further application development.
    Please feel free to review the samples in the Examples Explorer. There's several RowExpander samples in there that should help get you started.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    ok.
    I think I go with https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane...er/Local_Mode/ with html design.
    and I not found any good example to customize gridpanel like my attached image.I strongly believe Ext js has feature to customize a gridpanel (to produce UI like my refrence), but unfortunately I don't know .
    Ok, thanks for the update. Yes, you should be able to get your RowExpander working as per your requirements. Once you have it working, please feel free to share your sample in the forums as it may help others in the future.

Another sample to review would be:

https://examples2.ext.net/#/Getting_...ments/SVN_Log/

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast