[CLOSED] Default operator for FilterHeader fields

[CLOSED] Default operator for FilterHeader fields

Hi,

I am trying to use the FilterHeader plugin with a GridPanel. For some columns I am also using a combobox as a HeaderItem as my filter field. It seems the default operator for the filter fields is "+(starts with)". How do I set the default operator for each individual filter field?

UPDATE:

My main concern is where I use combobox as my filter field. Upon further research, it seems that when the column DataIndex is a numeric type, the default operator is "=", and when it is a string type, the default operator is "+". Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

I found this thread:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...lt-type-search

I have tried to follow the sample provided by Vladimir in the thread above. I have used CustomConfig to override the ConfigItem "getValue" when my column dataIndex is of type "string" and successfully changed the operator to "=". But a new problem arises from doing this. The The override script function is being called on Page_Load, as well as every time I MouseOver or Focus on the filter field (tested using an alert statement in the script function). Why does this happen and how do I avoid ıt?

Please advise.
    Last edited by Daniil; Aug 26, 2014 at 6:42 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @metci,

Do you not want to change the op by default as Vladimir suggests in the post #4?