[CLOSED] Issue with gridpanel rendering within a fit layout

[CLOSED] Issue with gridpanel rendering within a fit layout

I couldn't get a grid panel that was within a panel->fitlayout to actually go into "fit" mode. After doing some playing with html and straight up extjs I think I see the problem.

When coolite renders the panel, it renders the grid in another object (non-lazy rendering) and references that object as a contentEl. This shows up the grid fine, but the contentEl doesn't appear to be resized like a normal object would be. I tried doing modifications to my code to get it to work, but then started having a lot of other problems.

Before I go through and try to work this out, is there some simple way of doing this that I can't find?

RE: [CLOSED] Issue with gridpanel rendering within a fit layout

Hi Dave,

Can you post a code sample demonstrating how you have the control tags nested? especially the relationship between the Panel -> FitLayout ->GridPanel.

The GridPanel should not be rendering into the contentEl if it's nested within a FitLayout.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [CLOSED] Issue with gridpanel rendering within a fit layout

*Disregard - something's hosed up with my branch of the code. *Seemed to work fine in a mocked up example against the latest SVN. *Will re-merge and see how it goes.