[CLOSED] JSON

[CLOSED] JSON

Hi Coolite Team,

I have a question how can I get the array count of

JSON.Deserialize<Dictionary<string, string>[]>(e.ExtraParams["Value"]);
    If you can help me out.

RE: [CLOSED] JSON

Hi,

Please provide more details. What is "array count"? What format has "e.ExtraParams["Value"]"?

This is the what it sends
    "[{\"title\":\"\",\"dataIndex\":\"\"},{\"title\":\"Graph Date\",\"dataIndex\":\"GraphDate\",\"hidden\":true},{\"title\":\"OSID\",\"dataIndex\":\"OSID\",\"hidden\":true},{\"title\":\"Flag\",\"dataIndex\":\"Flag\",\"hidden\":true},{\"title\":\"Report Date\",\"dataIndex\":\"ReportDate\",\"hidden\":true},{\"title\":\"Quarter\",\"dataIndex\":\"Quarter\",\"hidden\":true},{\"title\":\"Transaction Date\",\"dataIndex\":\"TransactionDate\"},{\"title\":\"Year\",\"dataIndex\":\"Year\"},{\"title\":\"EPS\",\"dataIndex\":\"EPS\"},{\"title\":\"Quarterly EPS\",\"dataIndex\":\"QuarterlyEPS\"},{\"title\":\"Revenue\",\"dataIndex\":\"Revenue\"},{\"title\":\"Quarterly Revenues\",\"dataIndex\":\"QuarterlyRevenues\"},{\"title\":\"Margin After Tax\",\"dataIndex\":\"MarginAfterTax\"},{\"title\":\"LoPE\",\"dataIndex\":\"LOPE\"},{\"title\":\"HiPE\",\"dataIndex\":\"HIPE\"},{\"title\":\"Funds\",\"dataIndex\":\"Funds\"},{\"title\":\"Shares\",\"dataIndex\":\"Shares\"},{\"title\":\"PE Flag\",\"dataIndex\":\"PEFLAG\"},{\"title\":\"Est Flag\",\"dataIndex\":\"EstFlag\"},{\"title\":\"Common Shares\",\"dataIndex\":\"CommonShares\"},{\"title\":\"Dividends\",\"dataIndex\":\"Dividends\"},{\"title\":\"Spec4\",\"dataIndex\":\"Spec4\"}]"

Hi,

I am not sure what a problem do you have? Your JSON.Serialize code works fine on that json string. Can you describe the problem?

Hi Vlad,

I just wanted to know I can get the Array count but I figured it out it was my mistake. Thank you very much for your help