Ext.Net with Sharepoint 2013

Ext.Net with Sharepoint 2013

After instal Ext.Net (via nuget or manually), I'm trying to use Ext.Net in webpart or applicationpage.
    There is an error in
    <%@ Register assembly="Ext.Net" namespace="Ext.Net" tagprefix="ext" %>
    Could not load file or assembly "Ext.Net" or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    I guess i have to write something like this
    <%@ Register Tagprefix="WebPartPages" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages" Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" %>
    , but there is no Ext.Net in GAC folder, so how to find publickeytoken, if there is only "Ext.Net.Utilities"?

What should I do to use Ext.Net in sharepoint?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Daniil; Aug 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags
    Hi @Line,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

but there is no Ext.Net in GAC folder, so how to find publickeytoken, if there is only "Ext.Net.Utilities"?
    Sorry, I don't quite understand the question.

What should I do to use Ext.Net in sharepoint?
    Hard to say at this point. I only know that the people are able to use Sharepoint with Ext.NET. Searching on the forums you could find a few threads regarding that.
    Daniil, можно на русском? я читала ветки с sharepoint, ничего подходящего не нашла.

ситуация такая, я установила Ext.Net через nuget, для sharepoint необходимо зарегистрировать эти dll в Global Assembly Cache, что я и сделала. строка
    <%@ Register assembly="Ext.Net" namespace="Ext.Net" tagprefix="ext" %>
    по-прежнему выдает ошибку, поэтому я попыталась использовать ext через c#, получила ошибку
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	??????????.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	14161
    Добавив эти строки в web.config, sharepoint выдает ошибку в файле web.config.
    Я предположила, что для того, чтобы зарегистрировать сборку на странице, надо указать версию, сборку и publickeytocken, которые я не смогла узнать, т.к. в папку assembly (GAC) попала только сборка ext.net.utilities.

Понятнее я не напишу. Есть ли возможность попросить tutorial у людей, которые используют ext.net в проектах sharepoint?
    It is better to keep English on the forums. Could you, please, translate the post to English?
    It's not nesessary, that post is the translation of the first one. I've solved this problem, which was in web.config files.
    Ok, now I have the other one.
    When I put this code on page
     <ext:ResourceManager runat="server" />
           <ext:Panel ID="Panel2" runat="server" Width="300"></ext:Panel>
    the page looks like this
    <#:item ref="init_script" index="0">Ext.create("Ext.panel.Panel",{id:"ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_Panel2",renderTo:"App.ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_Panel2_Container",width:300});
    <#:item selector="headstart" index="20"> <#:item selector="headend"> <#:item selector="headstart" index="10"> <#:item selector="warning" /><#:item selector="removeLeadingEmptyLines" /><#:item selector="removeLeadingEmptyLinesAfterForm" />
    Chrome Console:
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined

Whats wrong?
    Last edited by Line; Aug 13, 2014 at 9:01 AM.
    I've solved this problem, which was in web.config files.
    I believe someone who finds out that thread if the future will be very glad to read a "tutorial" from you:)

Whats wrong?
    Hard to say... How does the full page look?

Do you use WebParts? If so, maybe this thread might be helpful.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?17320