ScriptManager Causing CSS/Border settings loss

ScriptManager Causing CSS/Border settings loss

I have page with various control padding defined by CSS - as soon as I drop a simple scriptmanager on the page - all of the padding is gone - take it out, all comes back - happens across all of my pages...

<ext:ScriptManager runat="server" ID="ScriptManager1"></ext:ScriptManager>

RE: ScriptManager Causing CSS/Border settings loss

whoops -

RenderStyles="File" fixed it

what does RenderStyles=File do?

My guess - based solely upon the behavior I saw - allow independent CSS to control some elements that were otherwise being dominated by the embedded styles

However - while this solved on eissue created another - now I cannot see my icons

Hi,

In 1.0 release will be added new option - preventBodyReset which can helps to avoid such situations

preventBodyReset : Boolean<div class="mdesc" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "><div class="long" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; line-height: 18px; ">Defaults to <tt>false</tt>. When set to <tt>true</tt>, an extra css class <tt>'x-panel-normal'</tt> will be added to the panel's element, effectively applying css styles suggested by the W3C (see http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/sample.html) to the Panel's body element (not the header, footer, etc.).