[CLOSED] FileUploadField control won't show with CardLayout

[CLOSED] FileUploadField control won't show with CardLayout

Hi,

I've got an intermittent problem with a FileUploadField control sitting on a panel set up with CardLayout. I can't seem to consistently reproduce it. The FileUploadField won't show when the card is made active. I've tried setting up HideMode to "Offsets" to both the card panel and FileUploadField, used doLayout() and syncSize() calls all to no effect. Is there any reliable trick out there to get it to work? Here'a a fragment of my setup:

<ext:Panel ID="PanelAttach" runat="server" Border="false" Frame="false" Layout="BorderLayout"
                                        Split="false">
                                        <Items>
                                            <ext:ColumnLayout runat="server" Split="false" FitHeight="true">
                                                <Columns>
                                                    <ext:LayoutColumn ColumnWidth="0.25">
                                                        <ext:Panel runat="server" Html="<div>Select the document to be attached:</div>" />
                                                    </ext:LayoutColumn>
                                                    <ext:LayoutColumn ColumnWidth="0.75">
                                                        <ext:Panel runat="server" Border="true" Frame="false" Layout="FormLayout"
                                                            Padding="24">
                                                            <Items>
                                                                <ext:FileUploadField ID="FileUploadAttachDocument" runat="server" AnchorHorizontal="100%"
                                                                    HideLabel="true" EmptyText="Select a file to attach..." Icon="Attach">
                                                                    <Listeners>
                                                                        <FileSelected Handler="" />
                                                                        <Show Handler="this.syncSize();"></Show>
                                                                    </Listeners>
                                                                </ext:FileUploadField>
                                                            </Items>
                                                        </ext:Panel>
                                                    </ext:LayoutColumn>
                                                </Columns>
                                            </ext:ColumnLayout>
                                        </Items>
                                        <Listeners>
                                            <AfterRender Handler="this.setSize(this.ownerCt.ownerCt.layout.getLayoutTargetSize());
                                                                this.doLayout()"
                                                Delay="100" />
                                            <Show Handler="FileUploadAttachDocument.syncSize();" Single="True"></Show>
                                        </Listeners>
                                    </ext:Panel>
    Last edited by Daniil; Aug 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Vadym,

I don't see a CardLayout in the code snippet... I guess the PanelAttach is a card?

I see a similar (or same?) problem has been discussed here, hasn't?

I can't seem to consistently reproduce it.
    How ofter does the issue appear? Say, you provide a full test case which you are able to reproduce it just once, at least. Then post and we try to reproduce it as well.