Dear all,

I am a beginner using asp.net and coolite.

I would like to make a form, so that the user can input the date in the datefield and time in the timefield.

The code is shown in the bottom of this post.

My difficulty is how to read the values in datefield and timefield after submit the form.

I want to use C# to handle the values and make the values in string data type. Thanks.

<ext:Window ID="QDate" runat="server" Width="350" AutoHeight="true" Title="DateRange"
        Icon="Date" Closable="true" BodyStyle="padding:6px;" Center&#111;nload="true">
        <Body>
            <ext:FormLayout ID="FormLayout2" runat="server" LabelSeparator="">
                <ext:Anchor Horizontal="100%">
                    <ext:DateField runat="server" ID="StartDate" Vtype="daterange" FieldLabel="Start Date" Format="d/m/Y">
                        <Listeners>
                            <Render Handler="this.endDateField = '#{EndDate}'" />
                        </Listeners>
                    </ext:DateField>
                </ext:Anchor>
                    <ext:TimeField ID="StartTime" runat="server" FieldLabel="Start Time" Format="h:i:s a">
                    </ext:TimeField>
                    <ext:DateField runat="server" ID="EndDate" Vtype="daterange" FieldLabel="End Date" Format="d/m/Y">
                        <Listeners>
                            <Render Handler="this.startDateField = '#{StartDate}'" />
                        </Listeners>
                    </ext:DateField>
                    <ext:TimeField ID="EndTime" runat="server" FieldLabel="End Time" Format="h:i:s a">
                    </ext:TimeField>
            </ext:FormLayout>
        </Body>
        <Buttons>
            <ext:Button ID="QDSubmit" runat="server" Text="Submit" Icon="Accept" Type="Submit">
                <AjaxEvents>
                    <Click OnEvent="QDSubmit_Click">
                        <EventMask ShowMask="true" Msg="Searching...." MinDelay="500" />
                    </Click>
                </AjaxEvents>
            </ext:Button>
            <ext:Button ID="QDCancel" runat="server" Text="Clear" Icon="Decline" Type="Reset">
                <AjaxEvents>
                    <Click OnEvent="QDCancel_Click">
                    </Click>
                </AjaxEvents>
            </ext:Button>
        </Buttons>
    </ext:Window>