DateFilter and error

DateFilter and error

When using the datefilter within a remote filtering. When I select 29th June 2009 on teh date picker and activate I get an error. When I trace in to the filter and look at the parameters for that filter (see attachment), the date is 0/29/Y. Thus the date filter fails as it cannot conver that value to a date.

RE: DateFilter and error

I am having the same exact problem. I ran it through Fiddler and that 0/29/Y is what's actually being posted. This looks like some kind of formatting to me, but obviously it's not the correct data. If you change the date, that 0/29/Y stays the same. Any thoughts from Coolite developers?

Hi,

I think the issue related with ASP.NET Ajax ScriptManager (if you have it on the Page). It overrides Date functions which GridFilters. This problem is fixed in 0.8.2 version

I have both scriptmanagers on a master page. I'll check for when 0.8.2 gets released, but I'm not using the asp.net script manager for this particular page, so I might just switch from master to the pages needed. I'll try it first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help!