Damaged zip in examples

Damaged zip in examples

I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to report this, but the zip file with the code of this example is corrupt.

https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane...s/StoreEvents/

Besides failing the integrity test, Northwind.cs is 0 bytes.

I also found this cs file is empty as well in the Examples Explorer I downloaded from here:
    http://www.ext.net/archives/2.5.2/Ex...s.Explorer.zip

This is its path:
    Ext.NET.WebForms.Pro.2.5.2.Examples.Explorer\Examp les Explorer\Ext.Net.Examples\Code\Northwind\Northwind .cs

Thanks and regards,

Andrew
    Hi @ALobpreis,

Thank you for the report. I think you have chose the correct place.

It appears that everything is OK for me with the downloaded zip file. It extracts without any issues.

As for the fact that Northwind.cs is 0 bytes, then yes, it is actually 0 bytes. It is a part of Northwind.dbml and, to be honest, I am not sure it could be removed or not. At least, it should not break anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    It appears that everything is OK for me with the downloaded zip file. It extracts without any issues.
    That's strange. WinRar says it's corrupt when testing or extracting, but it extracts everything with that 0 byte file. Windows Explorer opens it but when I try to extract, it displays a "0x80004005 Unspecified error" message at Northwind.cs.

I asked a friend who lived far away (other ISP) and he gets the same file, so my file is not an old cached version or messed up by a proxy. For him, 7zip doesn't report any error actually (I don't know why), but Windows Explorer does, just like it does to me.
    Yes, I have reproduced the problem with Windows Explorer. I don't know why it happens.