[CLOSED] locale support in Grid

[CLOSED] locale support in Grid

How can I add locale support to the Grid? I configured the Scriptmanager to use localization but there are some parts of the Grid which must be set from outside, like column header names. How can I set them in the aspx file?

<ext:GridPanel ID="TypeLanguageGrid" runat="server" StoreID="_storeTypeLanguage" AutoScroll="True" ButtonAlign="Center" ClicksToEdit="2" StripeRows="True" TrackMouseOver="True">
                            <ColumnModel ID="TypeLanguageColumnModel" runat="server">
                                <Columns>
                                    <ext:Column ColumnID="ID" Header="ID" DataIndex="ID" Hidden="True" />
                                    <ext:Column ColumnID="Name" Header="Name" DataIndex="Name">
                                        <Editor>
                                            <ext:TextField ID="_editColName" runat="server" AllowBlank="False" />
                                        </Editor>
                                    </ext:Column>
                                    <ext:Column ColumnID="ShortName" Header="ShortName" DataIndex="ShortName">
                                        <Editor>
                                            <ext:TextField ID="_editColShortName" runat="server" AllowBlank="False" />
                                        </Editor>
                                    </ext:Column>
                                </Columns>
                            </ColumnModel>
    Simple setting the header like
    <ext:Column ColumnID="ShortName" Header="<%=Global.Rm.GetString("ShortName") %>" DataIndex="ShortName">
    will fail with an error.

Setting the text in code behind is rather unsafe because you can access the columns only by index and not by name (I don't mind setting the text in code behind if I can do it by name).

Do you have any suggestions/guidelines for that case?

thx,
    Peter

RE: [CLOSED] locale support in Grid

Hi,

Use <%# ... %> instead <%= ... %>
    Ans set AutoDataBind="true" for Column

<ext:Column AutoDataBind="true"Header='<%# GetHeader("Company") %>' DataIndex="company" />