[FIXED] Buttons in window doesn't work?

[FIXED] Buttons in window doesn't work?

I tried to put buttons in my window like follow:

<cool:Window ID="Window1" runat="server" AutoShow="true" Collapsible="true">
                <Buttons>
                    <cool:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Submit">
                    </cool:Button>
                </Buttons>
    </cool:Window>
    and it gives me errors

[InvalidOperationException: Cannot Modify Control Collection]   Coolite.Web.UI.SingleChildControlCollection.Add(Control child) +46   Coolite.Web.UI.PanelBase.CreateChildControls() +85   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +50   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +170   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +170   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2041
    As an alternative, I put the buttons in my content but I have to play with the html to position it the way it does it in ext. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

RE: [FIXED] Buttons in window doesn't work?

Hi Dan,

Your sample code is 100% correct. I was able to reproduce the exception with the 0.4.1 build, although it appears the defect has been fixed within our current code base.

At this point I'm not entirely sure what changed to fix the problem, but we just went through a major overhaul/refactoring so I imagine somewhere along the line a base class was updated which fixed the problem.

I would send you a fresh build of the latest code, but there's a couple serious bugs we have to fix first. I will have a better sense in a day or two. Send me an email (geoff [at] coolite [dot] com) and I will get you new build the moment everything is stable.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [FIXED] Buttons in window doesn't work?

Hi,

There's no rush. I'm just posting the bugs in order to help you guys. I can wait until the next "official" release :)
    Thanks