Multiple Editors for

Multiple Editors for

Is there a way to embed multiple editors inside a single <ext:Anchor> in <ext:FormLayout>??

The reason I need this is because I need to input Date/Time simultaneously from the user. I am trying to do this with side-by-side Date/Time Fields. However, <ext:Anchor> allows only one Field.

Trying to put them as:
    <ext:Anchor>
        <ext:Panel runat="server" FieldLabel="Date" BodyStyle="float: right">
            <Body>
                <ext:DateField runat="server" ID="txtDate" AllowBlank="false" FieldLabel="Date" />
                <ext:TimeField runat="server" ID="txtTime" AllowBlank="false" />
            </Body>
        </ext:Panel>
    </ext:Anchor>
    disturbed the entire Layout, as the Labels are left-aligned, and the Panel comes on top of the label for the field.

RE: Multiple Editors for

RE: Multiple Editors for

Thanx vlidimir. That was exactly what I was looking for.

As I side note, Coolite toolkit sometimes makes you look silly. You face a problem, try to devise a solution, google out, check out the examples, and when nothing works, post a forum topic.

And in reply, the core team simply points you to an existing code example, or provides a sample code to resolve the problem. You marvel at the ingenuity of the solution, as well as think how silly it was to ask the problem in the first place!!!