Hello everybody,

I am relatively new to coolite, and I found it by searching a link between extjs and C#.

I have started a project, that we'll use internally first, and I'll release as open source once exploitable. This is a webmail developed using coolite library on visual studio 2008. Some back end libraries will be developed using mono (imap,caldav,etc).

The main difficulty I have is that I need to dynamically create controls. All the examples and all the documentation I found are designed with the controls hard coded into the aspx files. However, I need to create controls dynamically, using the code behind model.

For instance, I want to have the same result than this: https://examples1.ext.net/#/Form/Com...Custom_Search/ but dynamically created. And here, the difficulties starts. I have been able to create the control and the store. However, I hardly found the Store documentation to dynamically interact it using a database or xml data. (Here, I need to access to my imap library)

As a summary, my main question is: where can I found tutorials, cookbooks, examples, etc. to dynamically create controls ? I have access to the API, but this is too minimalistic for my coolite knowledge.

ATB.