Combobox + scrolling of dropdownlist

Combobox + scrolling of dropdownlist

Hello
    this "problem" is reproducible for example here

https://examples2.ext.net/Examples/F...=1404116965395, I need just country combobox

User select "United Kindom" ( or anything else from the bottom of the list). Next time he he try to open the dropdown list, the scrollbar is on the top
    this is bit annoying as if user misclick the item he need to scroll again (let's ignore now a fact that he can write a letter for filtering)

That could be still fine, but see following modification

- page is loaded and from console Ext.getCmp('ComboBox1').setValue('GB') - so simulating a fact that country is preloaded from database
    - user dropdown the country and the dropdownlist scrolls correctly to the bottom
    - user close the list and dropdown again - he is on the top of the list

correct country stays selected, problem is only in popup-list scrollbar position
    Any comments?

Thanks
    Regards
    Zdenek
    Hi @Zdenek,

Thank you for the report. I will try to fix.
    Reviewing the ExtJS code I see that there is no such the functionality. Yes, it happens with a .setValue() call scenario, but it is a backstage of another functionality.

To achieve your requirement I would recommend to try the following listener for a ComboBox:
    <Listeners>
        <Expand Handler="this.doAutoSelect();" />
    </Listeners>