[CLOSED] Question: The GridPanl pop up editor triggered only one click

[CLOSED] Question: The GridPanl pop up editor triggered only one click

Hi,

I have one requirement, how to trigger the pop-up editor(DateField or comboBox) only one click, in general, the cell editor could be triggered two step. One User clicks the cell, the cell can be editable, and then click the editor's trigger, and then pop up the editor, such as calendar.
    Could you help me how to trigger cell and pop up's editor only one click.
    Thanks for you help!

I have another question, I have posted the question in previous thread, but the thread has been marked as solved, I could not re-open it.

My question is the Checkbox's boxlable text truncation. <div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">Each checkbox have a fixed width, I hope these width according to the boxlable's length. Please check my attachment!

RE: [CLOSED] Question: The GridPanl pop up editor triggered only one click

Hi,

I am not sure that clear understood you. Can you provide more details?

First requirement: if you need activate editor after first click then set ClicksToEdit="1" for GridPanel

1. I know the ClicksToEdit="1", which only acitve the cell editor, I want to trigger the editor's trigger, for example, one DateField, one user click the cell, the cell is actived and pop up the calendar window to choose. if comboBox, only click once, the dropdown list is displaying.

2. If I have a checkbox group, each item in the group with the same fixed width, I want to custom the width of each checkbox item, and the length is according to the BoxLable's length.

Hi,

1. Try to use the following code
    <Editor>
        <ext:DateField runat="server">
            <Listeners>
                <Show Handler="this.onTriggerClick();" />
                <Render Handler="this.onTriggerClick();" Delay="10" />
            </Listeners>
        </ext:DateField>
    </Editor>
    2. Groups always fit items to the groups width. I can suggest to set width for each item manually using ColumnsWidths
    <style type="text/css">
            .no-wrap .x-form-check-wrap-inner{
                white-space:nowrap;
            }
        </style>

<ext:CheckboxGroup ID="CheckboxGroup5" runat="server" ColumnsWidths="160,70,100,30,30" Cls="no-wrap">
                <Items>
                    <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox22" runat="server" BoxLabel="Itemmmmmmmmmm 1" Checked="true" />
                    <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox23" runat="server" BoxLabel="Itemm 2" Checked="true" />
                    <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox24" runat="server" BoxLabel="Itemmmm 3" />
                    <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox25" runat="server" BoxLabel="I" Checked="true" />
                    <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox26" runat="server" BoxLabel="I" />
                </Items>
            </ext:CheckboxGroup>